• $10 for one admission ticket ($21.95 value)
• Drive-through African safari
• See zebras, giraffes, alpaca and more up close
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 2, 2012
The DealChicken loves the wildlife (and the nightlife!). Escape the city and be transported to a 100-acre savannah in Port Clinton, OH. At African Safari Wildlife Park, guests can get up-close and personal with alpacas, giraffes and warthogs without ever leaving their vehicle. Besides the drive-through safari, there’s a walk-through section where guests can enjoy educational animal shows, pig races and free animal rides until Labor Day.
Established in 1973, African Wildlife Safari Park has become a traditional destination for local vacationers heading to the shores and islands of Lake Erie. It's conveniently located near Sandusky Bay, Great Wolf resort, Marblehead, Kelly's Island and more.
$10 for one admission to African Safari Wildlife Park
- May purchase multiple vouchers. Not valid September 1-3. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Are zebras white with black stripes or vice versa? That riddle is almost as old as the chicken vs. the egg debate. The correct answer: zebras are black with white stripes. But you can peep a rare all-white zebra at Wildlife Safari!