- Gumbo, Bourbon Street Chicken, Po’ boys and much more
- Receive two $10 vouchers to be used separately
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options available
- Promotion Expires April 17, 2014
The DealChicken knows that when you want some soul in your bowl, Cajun and Creole food are just the thing to hit the spot. From Bourbon Street chicken to Jambalaya, the only thing that makes his beak water more than flavorful Cajun cuisine is when it comes at a bargain price. Enjoy $20 worth of namesake gumbo, po’ boys and much more for only $10 (in the form of two $10 gift certificates). That's a 50% savings on food meant to transport you to the Gulf coast without the travel. Not sure what to order? Try before you buy- get a free sample if you are not sure what to order or if you want to sample something new. And with vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options, J. Gumbo's has a little something for everyone at a price that won’t break the bank!
The founders of J. Gumbo's grew up on Cajun food in Grand Couteau, Louisiana, and are popularizing this often-misunderstood cuisine as their business grows across Ohio, Kentucky and beyond. The owners and the staff of J. Gumbo's take pride in a large menu selection, a family-friendly atmosphere and their use of fresh, all-natural ingredients. J. Gumbo's is located in Blue Ash, West Chester, and also at 879 W. Galbraith in Cincinnati, Ohio 45231.
$10 for $20 worth of food and drink (two $10 vouchers)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 per customer. May buy 1 additional as a gift. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $10 each, to be used separately. Valid only at Finneytown, West Chester, and Blue Ash locations. Not valid with alcohol. Can be used toward delivery, minimum charge of $15 is required. Not valid towards the purchase of gift cards. Entire voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be used in conjunction with any other certificate, coupon, special or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Do you think all Cajun food is beak-scorchingly spicy? If so, you might need an edu-cajun! Cajun fare is strong in flavor and does use many herbs and spices, but it is usually just well-seasoned, not actually spicy.