- $90 for the Executive Package auto detailing ($180 value)
- Package includes both interior and exterior detailing
- Freshen up your car from winter's grime
- Up-charge for mini-vans, SUV's and trucks
- Must make an appointment
- Promotion Expires August 26, 2013
The DealChicken knows that your car is more than just a way to get from Point A to Point B. Your ride is an extension of yourself, a second home, and the way you enjoy the journey of life. That's why he lined up this half-off deal from DTI Professional Auto Detail. Your vehicle will get a complete interior refresh, including steam-cleaned carpets, upholster and mats! The DTI experts will also thoroughly treat the exterior of your car, from hand-wash to degreasing to waxing. In short, your car will shine...and so will you.
DTI Professional Auto Detail opens at 10 p.m. on Sunday night and is open all day and all night until 6 p.m. on Friday. Yep, you can bring in your vehicle 24-hours a day in between, whether you're a night owl or an early bird.
$90 for the Executive Package auto detailing
- Package includes: hand wash & wax; degrease door & trunk jambs; clean, polish and dress wheels, wheel wells and exterior trim; bug & tar removal; cleaning of interior and exterior windows and mirrors; vacuum interior & trunk/cargo area; steam clean carpets, upholstery, & floor mats; clean all vents, gauges, knobs, console, ashtray, clean & dress all interior vinyl; clean leather
May purchase one voucher per person and one as a gift. Additional fee for mini-vans, SUV's and trucks. Must schedule an appointment and appointments are subject to availability. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Though emphasis is usually placed on the outside of your car to look shiny and clean, the interior is just as important. Not only does it look nice, detailing a car's interior removes germs (like food crumbs), can reduce allergies and ultimately maintains the resale value.