- $10 for $20 worth of Cajun fare
- Receive two $10 vouchers to be used separately
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options available
- Promotion Expires June 28, 2013
The DealChicken knows that when you want some soul in your bowl, Cajun and Creole food are just the thing to hit the spot. From Bourbon Street chicken to Jambalaya, the only thing that makes his beak water more than flavorful Cajun cuisine is when it comes at a bargain price. Enjoy $20 worth of namesake gumbo, po’ boys and much more for only $10 (in the form of two $10 gift certificates). That's a 50% savings on food meant to transport you to the Gulf coast without the travel. Not sure what to order? Try before you buy- get a free sample if you are not sure what to order or if you want to sample something new. And with vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options, J. Gumbo's has a little something for everyone at a price that won’t break the bank!
The founders of J. Gumbo's grew up on Cajun food in Grand Couteau, Louisiana, and are popularizing this often-misunderstood cuisine as their business grows across Ohio, Kentucky and beyond. The owners and the staff of J. Gumbo's take pride in a large menu selection, a family-friendly atmosphere and their use of fresh, all-natural ingredients.
$10 for $20 worth of food and drink (two $10 vouchers)
- May purchase two vouchers per person and one as a gift. Purchaser will receive two $10 vouchers to be used separately. Valid only at Finneytown and Cold Spring locations. Not valid with alcohol. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Do you think all Cajun food is beak-scorchingly spicy? If so, you might need an edu-cajun! Cajun fare is strong in flavor and does use many herbs and spices, but it is usually just well-seasoned, not actually spicy.