• $15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
• Receive two $15 vouchers to be used separately
• 30 year Blue Ash landmark
• Under new ownership
• Reubens, potato pancakes, gyros and more
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 27, 2013
Get New York-style deli food without having to leave Ohio with today’s deal: $15 for $30 worth of food and drink at Decent Deli. The deli not only serves traditional meats and cheeses any way you like on bread, it also offers salads and homemade soups, such as matzo ball. Gyros, potato pancakes, and tavern style cut fish on rye bread are on the menu, as well. Get a taste of New York at 50% off with this deal.
Located in the Blue Ash Strip Center, Decent Deli serves delicious deli fare with quick and friendly service. Deli hours are 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
$15 for $30 worth of New York Deli style food (two $15 vouchers)
- May purchase two for self and one as a gift. Purchaser will receive two $15 vouchers to be used separately. One voucher per table per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Delicatessen is a German word meaning “delicious things to eat,” and it comes from the Latin word “delicatus,” meaning “delightful, pleasing.” At Decent Deli, you'll find all kinds of delicious things to eat that will make you feel delighted to come back day after day.