• $15 for $30 worth of coffee, cookies and more
• Use entire voucher or exchange for a gift card to use anytime
• Specialty coffees with the freshest beans, roasted onsite
• Savory pastries like made-from-scratch biscuits
• -Or- try one of the many decadent cookies
• Only valid at Miami Township location
• PROMOTION EXPIRES June 12, 2013
Do you smell that? It’s cookies in the air, which has DealChicken’s beak taking a huge whiff and flying on over to Blue Chip Cookies. For $15, you can order $30 worth of freshly baked cookies, delicious coffee, and savory pastries — that’s a 50% savings. Purchase your goodies all at once, or visit multiple times. Try the cinnamon delight, peanut butter surprise, triple chocolate and white chocolate chip macadamia nut. Also available are specialty roasted coffee brewed onsite, smoothies, breakfast items, pastries and gelato. With today’s deal, you can enjoy the sweet side of life.
Blue Chip Cookies was established in 2010 and is located in Miami Township of Cincinnati. The hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
$15 for $30 worth of cookies, coffee and more
- May purchase one per person and one as a gift. Customer will receive one voucher for $30 which can be used to purchase either $30 worth of cookies in one visit or exchange for a store gift card valued at $30 to be used over multiple visits. Valid only at the Miami Township location only. In store only, cannot be used online or for delivery. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Clint Eastwood claims they are the best cookies he has ever tasted. And "Cincinnati Magazine" also says they have the best chocolate chip cookie in Cincinnati.