• $15 for $30 worth of cafe fare
• Receive two $15 vouchers to be used separately
• Variety of menu items
• Try their crepes, falafel sandwich, Baklava, and savory coffee
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 31, 2013
Deal Chicken can’t get enough of the crepes at Old Town Bistro. The light, delicate wraps come with delicious cherry, cheese or meat filling, allowing you to enjoy them for breakfast, lunch or an early dinner. Try the crepes or anything else on the international menu with today’s deal from the restaurant: $15 for $30 worth of cafe fare. Deal Chicken also loves the gyro and falafel sandwiches, as well as tasty soup specials such as cream of potato and borscht.
Located on Montgomery Road, Old Town Bistro serves up free wi-fi and outdoor dining, and it allows BYOB, as well. Redeem this deal Monday through Saturday.
$15 for two $15 vouchers worth of cafe fare ($30 value)
- May purchase one per person and two as a gift. Purchaser will receive two $15 vouchers ($30 value). No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The legend of the bistro dates back to the 1800s, when Russian Cossacks occupied Paris. They were said to be rude and liked quick service. If the service was slow, they would shout “bistro,” which sounds a lot like the Russian word for “quickly.” Today, bistro typically means a small, quaint restaurant with fast service.