- $10 for $20 worth of gourmet sweets
- Customers receive 4 vouchers worth $5 each
- Homemade fudge, caramel corn, chocolates, taffy and more
- Promotion Expires November 9, 2013
DealChicken sometimes feels he was born in the wrong era. He often longs for a simpler time. A time free from worry. A time with really amazing candy. Fortunately, whenever he walks in the door of Ye Olde Sweet Shoppe, he walks right into that time. Homemade fudge, hand-dipped chocolates, caramel corn, salt water taffy—it’s everything sugary and wonderful, all in one place. Whether you’re treating yourself, or indulging someone special, Ye Olde Sweet Shoppe is a trip to a simpler, incredibly delicious time. And that’s pretty sweet.
Located inside Aunt Lu's Antiques, Ye Olde Sweet Shoppe offers an extensive range of confections-including 30 different kinds of hand-dipped candies as well as a dozen types of homemade fudge.
50% off homemade sweets at Ye Olde Sweet Shoppe in Merrill
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase unlimited vouchers and gifts. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. $20 deal issued as 4 $5 vouchers. One voucher per visit, per day. No cash back. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Contrary to popular belief, salt water taffy contains no salt water (seawater). However, it does contain both salt and water.