- Pay just $10 for two $10 vouchers good at Shanghai Grill
- Great for lunch or dinner
- Enjoy Chinese food and fresh-rolled sushi
- Promotion Expires September 5, 2013
If you love fried rice, General Tso's chicken, sweet and sour pork and more, you'll love this delicious deal from Shanghai Grill of Weston. The buffet features all of your favorite Asian fare, including egg rolls, sushi and crab rangoon, then topped off with a fresh array of hand-rolled sushi! Save room and enjoy delicious desserts too, if you wish. Speaking of wishes, your wishes will come true when you pay just $10 for $20 worth of food at Shanghai Grill with this deal!
Located on Schofield Avenue, Shanghai Grill is the ideal spot for a filling lunch or dinner. The staff is friendly and the buffet offers dozens of food varieties in both Asian and American cuisines. The atmosphere is casual, so it's great no matter what the occasion.
50% off sushi and Asian specialties at Shanghai Grill
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase unlimited vouchers and gifts. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Vouchers must be used on separate visits. Cannot be combined with other offers. Deal is issued as two $10 voucher, each $10 voucher must be used in one visit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Carbohydrates are a staple in many cultures, but the Chinese have taken it a step above with carbohydrates comprising 54% of their total diet! American society boasts less than half of that, with only 24% of our diets.