- $15 for $30 worth of homemade food and drink
- 2 vouchers worth $15 each
- Vast menu includes pizza, pasta, chili, burgers, and more
- Cheesecake, shakes, malts, sundaes and special desserts
- Promotion Expires August 24, 2013
Pizza enthusiasts in Wausau don't even need to ask DealChicken where to go for great pizza; they already know about Papillon's Pizza, which is as old as disco but tastes way better. Its "world-famous" Italian fries are a signature item, but the build-your-own-pizzas—with toppings as diverse as banana peppers and pineapple —have a following, too. With today's deal, get half off $30 worth of anything on the menu, including hearty soups, salads, good Midwestern chili, lasagna, nachos, burgers, sandwiches and even malts and sundaes.
Papillon's has been serving up pizza in the Wausau area for more than 30 years (back when Jimmy Carter was president, the owners like to point out). Papillon's has been handed down to the second generation and is operated by Jennifer, Dan, and Stephanie! Papillon's is located inside the Shopko Plaza.
50% off homemade pizza and more at Papillon's Pizza in Wausau
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. May buy multiples for yourself or as gifts. Deal is issued as 2 $15 vouchers. Limit one per table/group per visit. Must use each $15 voucher value in one visit. Dine in only. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Americans consume around 350 slices of pizza per minute or around 100 acres per day!