- Pay $10 for 2 vouchers worth $10 each
- Chicken is fresh, hand-breaded and honey-dipped
- Family-sized boxes and buckets with homestyle sides available
- Promotion Expires July 23, 2013
The DealChicken can’t help but cluck and flap his wings over great flavor, and Lee’s Famous Recipe Chicken is all about its flavor. There is the chicken, of course, which comes in Famous Recipe, Crispy Plus Spicy and Oven Roasted. Select traditional chicken or enjoy jumbo breast strips, boneless wings or chicken potpie. Did we mention the sides? Sink your beak into mashed potatoes and gravy, baked beans or coleslaw, just to name a few. Spend just $10 and get two certificates valued at $10 each! That's an eggcellent savings of 50%!
Since 1966, Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken has been making flavorful food at fantastic prices. The family-friendly restaurant in Wausau is one of multiple locations around the country and is a great catering resource for your next big event. Gift cards are also available.
50% off at Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken of Wausau
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit one voucher per visit, per day. Entire $10 voucher value must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. $20 certificate is split into two $10 vouchers.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that fried chicken is also referred to as Southern fried chicken? The popular food can be made a variety of ways, including pan-frying, deep-frying and pressure frying. Fried chicken has origins with the fritter, which was cooked in Europe all the way back in the Middle Ages.