• Pay only $9 for a small holiday cookie tray ($18 value)
• Convenient for entertaining
• Must order cookies two days in advance
• PROMOTION EXPIRES June 1, 2013
When you gather with the flock to celebrate the holidays, simplify your life by taking treats created by the Sweet Dreams Bakery in Wausau. Save half price when you order a tray of freshly baked holiday cookies. While you are picking up your order, check out all the other sweet treats available at the shop. DealChicken says the skilled team of bakers produces a large variety of bakery items, including cakes, cinnamon buns, brownies and other temptations. Sweeten up the season for yourself or for the other sweet lovers in your life!
Sweet Dreams Bakery has been serving treats in the Wausau area for more than 10 years. Located at 410 McIndoe St., the bakery is open from 6 a.m.-noon Monday through Friday. Use the Fulton St. entrance, bakery is in door 'B' (basement). Customers say if you need a cake or other confection, you won't be disappointed in the creations that are sure to please.
50% off a holiday cookie tray from Sweet Dreams Bakery
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Each voucher must be used in a single visit. To guarantee freshness call to pre-order 2 days ahead. Pickup your order Monday-Friday 6am-noon.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The first cookie to be associated with Christmas was the gingerbread cookie, which originated in Germany.