• $15 for $30 worth of homemade brick oven pizza
• Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $15 each
• Homemade dough and sauce plus a wide variety of toppings and specialty pies
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 15, 2013
What's new about pizza? Cabin Pizza will answer that question in a hurry. When the team of pizza artists prepares your choice of pies with a chicken cordon blue, black bean or tater tot topping, you'll have to agree with satisfied customers that these tasty creations are unusual and delicious. The dough and flavorful sauce are made on the premises; the pie is baked in a hot brick oven. The result is one of the best pizzas you've ever had. Use this special deal to enjoy not just one, but two opportunities for a pizza break at half the cost.
The Cabin is open Tuesday to Thursday from 4 to 9 p.m.; Friday and Saturday from 4 to 10 p.m., and Sundays from 4 to 8 p.m. Take-out or free delivery to Wausau and the surrounding communities is always available So grab a pizza and gather in your own nest with your brood of pizza lovers.
50% off homemade pizza from Cabin Pizza in Wausau
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit 2 per customer plus 2 additional as gifts. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $15 each. Limit one voucher per order/day. Each voucher must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Valid for carry-out or free delivery only; dine-in facilities not available. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
While mostly eaten on pizza, pepperoni is also a great snack with a long history! Made mostly in rolls, pepperoni is comprised of fatty pork, beef and spices.