- Pay just $15 for $30 worth of food
- Traditional Portuguese barbecue dishes
- Valid for dine in, take out or catering
- Valid for lunch or dinner
- Back by popular demand
- Promotion Expires October 7, 2013
If you are looking for something a little different than the usual burgers or pizza for dinner, you'll love this delicious deal from 28 BBQ in Bound Brook. The restaurant serves up traditional Portuguese cuisine that is sure to tickle even the more discriminating taste buds. Start off your meal with an appetizer of sautéed Portuguese sausage or shrimp in garlic sauce. For your main entree, try the BBQ short ribs, chicken or pork spare ribs, steak with shrimp, grilled pork chops, seafood paella, grilled salmon or shrimp with garlic sauce. Lighter appetites will enjoy 28's steak, fish or pork cutlet sandwiches. Be sure to save room for dessert: The flan and rice pudding are delicious. Whatever you choose, get it for half price when you pay just $15 for $30 worth of food with this excellent DealChicken deal!
Located on West Union Avenue in Bound Brook, 28 BBQ serves up authentic-style Portuguese and Spanish cuisine in a fun, festive and laid back atmosphere that is ideal for any occasion. The friendly and attentive wait staff make each guest's visit a pleasant one, as does the tasty food, which is prepared using only the freshest and highest quality ingredients.
$15 for $30 worth of food
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase multiple for self and as gifts. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Must be used in full. Excludes taxes and gratuity. One voucher per table, per visit. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. Valid for dine in, take out or catering.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Proprietor of 28 BBQ, Tony, established this wonderful eatery after years of being in a family that has owned and operated many restaurants. Tony believes in having a completely committed staff to serve all customers with great food and extraordinary customer service.