- Includes stone grind structure with Wintersteiger equipment, hand polished edge bevel and saturated hot wax
- Get ready for skiing/snowboarding season
- Knowledgeable staff will have you prepared to hit the slopes in no time
- Dedicated to making the outdoors accessible and affordable for all levels and ability
- Promotion Expires November 15, 2013
Did you know the tone those eleven pipers are piping is meant to resemble a bird chirping? Actually, it’s DealChicken, letting you know he just found a great deal from Outdoor Gear Exchange. If you're seeking optimal performance when you put your skis and snowboards to the test on the slopes, DealChicken has the deal for you. Get half off a tune-up of your skis or snowboard at Outdoor Gear Exchange in the heart of Burlington. The business is open 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday; and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
Outdoor Gear Exchange offers an impressive selection of gear, clothing and shoes for a variety of outdoor experiences. They cover camping, hiking, backpacking, rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering, Telemark skiing, alpine touring, Nordic skiing, kayaking, adventure travel and yoga.
$20 for standard ski or snowboard tune-ups ($40 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one for self and one as gift. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Not valid with other offers or promotions.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
One of the most essential duties of a rider is to wax your skis/snowboard. Doing so creates a faster and smoother ride, as well as protect your skis/snowboard from damage and a loss of control.