- $20 for two $20 vouchers toward food and beverages - to be used in separate visits
- Try the Mediterranean veggie, Spicy Thai, or the famous Three Brothers Pizza
- Uses fresh and local ingredients such as Cabot Cheddar and Shadow Cross Farm products
- Redeemed vouchers must be printed
- Promotion Expires January 12, 2014
Do you ever want to give pizza parlors a piece of your mind because you can’t find tasty pies that will save you some dough? Well, DealChicken has hatched a deal to fit the bill. At Three Brothers Pizza & Grill, you can get two $20 vouchers to gobble down any food. This is a $40 value for only $20—a 50% savings. Hurry, before today’s deal gets sliced!
Three Brothers Pizza & Grill is a family-owned and operated pizza joint. It offers a variety of specialty pizzas, including Mediterranean, Pulled Pork, Thai, Veggie and others. Apart from pizza, Three Brothers also serves up burgers, calzones, salads, sandwiches and wraps.
$20 for $40 worth of food and drinks (2 $20 vouchers)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. No purchase limit. No cash value. No cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Not to be combined with any other promotion. Valid on dine in and take out orders. To be redeemed with 2 $20 vouchers on separate occasions. Limit 1 per visit/table/person. Present voucher before ordering and mention DealChicken. Redeemed vouchers must be printed.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The folks at Three Brothers Pizza & Grill believe there is a big difference between big chain pizza restaurants and independent pizza parlors and shops. That's why they use and sell local Vermont products, such as Cabot Cheddar, Shadow Cross Farms, and several others.