- $10 for $20 worth of tasty Thai cuisine
- Excellent location in Williston
- Valid for dine-in or carry-out orders
- Valid on alcoholic beverages with food purchase
- Receive a free dessert with bill of $50 or more
- Promotion Expires October 22, 2013
The aromatic ingredients in authentic Thai cuisine produce unique and interesting dishes, offering a refreshing break from ordinary fare. DealChicken is crowing about this offer for $20 of delicious food and beverages for just $10. Discover what Honey Thai Cuisine's Facebook friends are liking about Williston's newly-opened dining spot. Appetizers like crispy calamari and gyoza dumplings or fresh salads with steak, chicken or shrimp are light, flavorful and can be the start of a wonderful meal. Experience curries — red, green, massaman — each with its own personality! You can also explore the surf and turf offerings of steaks, honey duck, red snapper, sea bass and duck. Your dessert might be a traditional sweet, creamy coconut custard or fried banana wrapped with spring roll skin, honey and sesame seeds.
Kiki Prachankhet opened Honey Thai Cuisine to bring the sweet, tangy and spicy flavors of Thai cuisine to northern Vermont. With this offer you, too, can discover why the food is earning accolades on Facebook. Their hours are Monday through Sunday, 11 am to 2:30 pm and 4 pm to 9:30 pm. They are closed between 2:30 pm and 4:00 pm.
$10 for $20 worth of food
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Not to be combined with any other promotion. Not valid on tax or gratuity. No cash value or refunds. Limit 1 voucher per visit/table. Please present voucher when ordering. Valid on dine in & take out. orders. Must be used in single visit.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Thai food is a combination of Western and Eastern food influences, and each cook that prepares the dish adds their own individual spin on the dishes.