- $45 for golf package for 2 ($90 value)
- Includes 18 holes, cart rental, two buckets of driving range balls, and $15 toward food and non-alcoholic beverages at the clubhouse
- Arrowhead Golf Course is a nine-hole, par-three course near the Chittenden-Franklin County line
- Promotion Expires October 30, 2013
Get your fill of practice, play, and eats at Arrowhead Golf Course when you and a golfing buddy spend a day at this prestigious nine-hole, par-three course. After warming up at the driving range and practice green, enjoy a round of inspiring and challenging short-game golf, tackling uniquely designed holes ranging from 90 to 210 yards set amidst gently rolling fairways, quality greens, funky sand bunkers and water hazards. Afterward, hit the clubhouse and reward yourselves with yummy eats and thirst-quenching beverages. Now that’s an ideal way to spend a day.
Arrowhead Golf Course is set in the countryside of northern Vermont just outside the village of Milton. The course is open to the public and offers a driving range, putting green, power and pull carts, club rentals and a relaxing clubhouse and lounge.
$45 golf for two (cart and practice balls included) at Arrowhead Golf Course ($90 value)
- Voucher not valid from October 15th, 2012 - April 15th, 2013 due to course closure for the season. Voucher includes two 9-hole rounds of golf for two people, cart rental, two buckets of range balls, and $15 toward food and non-alcoholic beverages at the clubhouse. Limit two purchases per person and two as gifts. One voucher per visit. Call ahead for tee time. Vouchers are not valid for tax and must be used in one visit with no cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
A par-three course is a great place to work on your game. You’ll be able to focus on your short game on the course, and your driver on the practice range with 2 buckets of balls. Experts can practice their irons, and beginners can learn how to put like a pro.