- $12.50 for $25 to spend on menu items
- Sweet and savory crepes, soups, juices and baked goods
- Valid for dine-in or take-out
- Valid on food and non-alcoholic beverages only
- Redeem between Monday-Friday only
- Promotion Expires June 18, 2013
An inviting restaurant in downtown Burlington has the whole flock smacking their beaks with delight. Mr. Crepe serves up a variety of sweet and savory crepes, fresh soups, salads and baked goods - plus espresso, cappuccino, natural sodas, tea, beer, wine and other beverages. You might use today's half-price voucher to try the lamb crepe (lamb sausage with roasted bell peppers, caramelized onions, spinach, basil and herbed feta goat cheese) or the Tiff and Tone - a signature dessert crepe topped with strawberries, bananas, Belgian chocolate and two scoops of vanilla ice cream.
Mr. Crepe opened in September, 2012, at 144 Church Street. A native of Belgium, Owner Peter Creyf designed the eatery with an open, European feel.
$12.50 for $25 to spend on menu items
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase multiple vouchers per person and multiple as gift vouchers. Not valid on Saturday or Sunday. One voucher per person per check. Not valid on alcohol. Good towards dine and and take out orders. Present DealChicken voucher when ordering. No cash value. No cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Peter Creyf also owns 19 various waffle cabins, the kiosks on ski resorts with sugary, chocolate waffle treats.