- $37.50 for a punch card valid for five hot yoga classes ($75 value)
- Punch card must be used within 20 days of redemption
- Check the website for class schedules
- Improve circulation, flexibility and overall wellness
- Promotion Expires May 13, 2013
After many years spent studying yoga under the masters, DealChicken is quite bendy. And, he’s also quite picky about where he practices. From the people to the vibe, it all comes together at Honest Yoga. Pay $37.50 and receive a punch card valid for five drop-in hot yoga classes. You can expect a deliciously steamy, exceptionally pretzel-y experience, surrounded by cool people in a decidedly not-cool (in a good way) room. So grab your mat, lose your negativity and get in here.
With a motto like 'Stirring up awesomeness in Burlington, Vermont,' you know you're in for a treat. With a wide variety of classes, and exceptional (and certified) instructors Danielle Vardakas-Duszko, Scott Duszko, and their team, this is true nirvana for yogis and yoginis of all kinds.
$37.50 for five hot yoga classes
- May purchase 2 per person and 3 additional as gifts. No cash back or credits. Must present DealChicken voucher during first visit for your punch card. Punch card must be used within 20 days of redemption. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Honest Yoga is a 500 hour school which is the highest level in Yoga Alliance standards. The certification includes all aspects of yoga lifestyle, and incorporates techniques training, yoga philosophy, ethics and advanced yoga.