• $15 for three $10 vouchers
• May redeem 2 vouchers at a time.
• Turkish cuisine with traditional and specialty kebabs
• Valid for lunch or dinner, dine-in or take-out
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 19, 2013
Whether it’s Istanbul or Constantinople, DealChicken constantly craves Turkish cuisine. Featuring a multitude of kebabs representing the country’s seven regions, Istanbul Kebab House treats diners to authentic Turkish dishes. Join them for lunch or dinner and sample a variety of traditional appetizers and entrees including stuffed grape leaves, freshly baked flatbread pizzas and earthenware casseroles for the mouthwatering price of just $15.
Istanbul Kebab House features a unique atmosphere designed to immerse guests deep into the Anatolian culture as they enjoy a wide variety of Turkish fare. They take pride in treating patrons to classic Mediterranean flavors paired with a full selection of regional wines and traditional beverages such as Turkish coffee. Made with the freshest local meats, their dishes are prepared using a variety of apparatuses including a lava rock grill, stone deck oven and vertical spit. Striving to offer an unmatched level of service, their goal is to simply turn first timers into repeat customers.
$15 for $30 worth of Turkish cuisine (3 $10 vouchers)
- May purchase 2 deals per person and 1 additional as a gift. Receive three $10 vouchers. May redeem 2 vouchers at a time. Valid for dine-in or take-out. Not valid on alcohol or gratuity. No cash or credit back. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Doner kebab, a specialty at Istanbul Kebab House, requires a vertical spit that rotates against a rotisserie in a cone shape. Vertical slices are shaved off in very thin, crisp shavings.