• $20 for two $20 vouchers - use separately
• Try the Mediterranean veggie, Spicy Thai, or the famous Three Brothers Pizza
• Uses fresh and local ingredients such as Cabot Cheddar and Shadow Cross Farm products
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 25, 2013
Do you ever want to give pizza parlors a piece of your mind because you can’t find tasty pies that will save you some dough? Well, DealChicken has hatched two pizza deals that will fit the bill. At Three Brothers Pizza & Grill, you can get two $20 vouchers to gobble down any food. This is a $40 value for only $20—a 50% savings. Hurry, before today’s deal gets sliced!
Three Brothers Pizza & Grill is a family-owned and operated pizza joint. It offers a variety of specialty pizzas, including Mediterranean, Pulled Pork, Thai, Veggie and others. Apart from pizza, Three Brothers also serves up burgers, calzones, salads, sandwiches and wraps.
$20 for $40 worth of food and drinks (2 $20 vouchers)
- Receive two $20 vouchers to be redeemed separately. May purchase multiple vouchers. Valid for dine-in and take-out. No cash back or credits. One voucher per visit, per person, per table. Full value of each voucher ($20) must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please base gratuity on original bill prior to discount. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The folks at Three Brothers Pizza & Grill believe there is a big difference between big chain pizza restaurants and independent pizza parlors and shops. That's why they use and sell local Vermont products, such as Cabot Cheddar, Shadow Cross Farms, and several others.