• $199 for two-night ‘Stay & Dine’ package ($408 value)
• Enjoy a two-night stay for two, breakfast each morning, and a three-course dinner
• Experience the beauty of Northern Vermont in the fall and winter
• Must make reservations in advance
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 6, 2013
When DealChicken needs to get away from the bargain-hunting grind, he looks for a mini-escape where he can leave his troubles behind without breaking the bank. Take advantage of this special offer from Stowehof Inn and Resort, and get ready for your two-night mountain getaway at more than half off the regular price. Enjoy the resort's unique, antique bed-and-breakfast feel complemented by modern amenities for just $199. Choose between a king or queen bed with a private bath. A full country breakfast for two each morning and a three-course dinner for two rounds out this deal!
Located in Stowe, Stowehof Inn & Resort is just 45 minutes from Burlington International Airport, two hours and 45 minutes from Manchester International Airport, and three and a half hours away from Boston's Logan International Airport. The resort strives to recreate the comfort of a traditional alpine inn with its 46 unique rooms, private baths, European duvets, plentiful amenities and more. Stowehof is just 3 miles away from Stowe Mountain Resort, named 'the Ski Capital of the East' by Ski Magazine. The home of Vermont's highest peak, Mount Mansfield, Stowe attracts skiers from all over the country and the world.
$199 for a 'Stay & Dine' package ($408 value)
- 'Stay & Dine' package includes: a two-night stay in a traditional room for two people, a choice of a king or queen-sized bed and private bathroom, full country breakfast for two each morning, and a three-course dinner for two (includes soup or salad, entrée, and dessert from Emily’s Menu). Emily's Restaurant is closed on Mondays but dining is available in the Pub.
Does not include tax and gratuity of $50.28 due on confirmation of reservation. Black out dates include: November 25th to December 11th, 2012 and December 24th to December 31st, 2012. Not valid weekends from January 11th to March 28th, 2013. Must be used for "new" reservations. Re-booking or changing booking dates will result in a $25 fee. No substitutions. All reservations are subject to availability. Additional guests and children can be accommodated in this room, but will incur additional charges of $32 per adult and $15 per child. Additional guest must be declared at time of booking. Capacity of Traditional rooms is three people. Groups in excess of 3 may be required to upgrade for additional fees. Use of amenities and common areas are subject to availability and private events please ask for closure dates and times. Voucher redemption code must be given at time of booking and voucher must be physically presented at check-in to receive promotional rate. Limit two purchases per person and five as gifts. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
After purchasing Stowhof Inn & Resort in August 2000, the Grimes family set out to renovate it, ultimately replacing every last piece of the property.