- Option 1: $35 for a one-hour private horseback-riding and grooming lesson for one person ($80 value) or
- Option 2: $55 for a one-hour private horseback-riding and grooming lesson for two people ($160 value)
- Learn from expert riders as you discover the world of horses
- Great for beginners, novices and experienced riders
- Promotion Expires April 1, 2014
DealChicken knows farms. That's how he found this deal at Spruce Meadow Farm on a one-hour private horseback riding and grooming lesson for one or two people. Spruce Meadow Farm is a great place for the entire family to learn how to care for and ride a horse. The riding experts are friendly and offer lessons, boarding, training, horse camp, pony rides, parties, group tours, clinics and horse shows. In short, they know and love horses, and this deal gives you the opportunity to know and love them too.
Spruce Meadow Farm is located at 10333 Keller Road in Clarence. While they focus on English horseback riding, they also have services that offer boarding, training, lessons and so much more! Call them at (716) 741-2346 and schedule your lesson today!
$35 for a one-hour private horseback-riding and grooming lesson for one person
The World's Largest Horse ever recorded was a Shire gelding named Samson, bred by Thomas Cleaver of Toddington Mills, England. Foaled in 1846, this horse measured 7 ft. 2 inches high. Samson was also later recorded as the heaviest horse, weighing in at over 3,000 pounds!