- $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- Made to order pizzas, wings, subs, salads and more
- More than 20 specialty pizzas an 11 flavors of wings
- Daily specials available
- Promotion Expires October 14, 2013
In his quest for a truly world-class pizza, DealChicken has experienced both crushing disappointment and life-altering exhiliration. Deniro’s definitely falls into the second category. The folks at Deniro’s know pizza. They go way beyond the ordinary, with more than 20 speciality pizzas, including their BBQ Chicken Finger Pie, and the Stinger Pizza, you can't go wrong with any of Deniro's specialty pizzas. They also dish up classic wings, hearty subs, and much more. Which means everyone in your flock is in for a great meal. This deal saves you 50% and gives you $30 worth of Deniro’s fare. So grab the gang, get in here and dig in. You might just discover the pizza you’ve only dreamed about.
Locally owned and operated, Deniro's has been serving high quality food at a great value for more than 10 years. They dish out some of the best pizza, wings, subs, and more in all of Western New York. And no matter what you order, it's always served with a smile. You'll find them on George Urban Blvd, in Depew. In a hurry? Grab a sub to go - it's a better choice than any fast food alternative.
$15 for $30 worth of pizza, wings and more
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 2 per customer. May buy 6 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table/group per visit. Entire voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid on tax or gratuity; gratuity should be based upon original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Americans eat approximately 350 slices of pizza per second. And, 36 percent of those pizza slices are topped with pepperoni, making it the number one choice among pizza toppings in the United States.