- $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $15 each; to be used on separate visits
- Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Must purchase at least one food item and beverage choice in order to redeem voucher
- Promotion Expires August 10, 2013
A real night owl, DealChicken loves a place where he can order up his favorite dish no matter what time the craving strikes. Committed to featuring fine home cooking in a diner-like atmosphere, the Forestview Restaurant serves up an extensive array of contemporary American cuisine with European and Asian influences. Whether stopping in for a hearty breakfast, gourmet family dinner or late night snack, double your money while enjoying good food and friendly services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Located in Depew, Forestview Restaurant recently underwent an extensive renovation adding plasma TVs throughout the dining room, a custom designed bar and lounge, a hand built fireplace, heated patio and in-store bakery. In an effort to meet the needs of their more calorie conscious diners, they have added a healthy choice section to their menu and are in the process of developing a range of gluten-free items as well. The main seating area and heated patio are equipped to accommodate large groups making them an ideal location for celebrating special events, corporate functions and family milestones.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 2 per person. May buy 6 additional as gifts. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $15 each. Limit 1 per table/group per visit. Must purchase one food and one drink item to redeem voucher. Not valid on holidays including Mother's Day and Father's Day. Entire voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based upon original price before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Modern diners and fast food restaurants all owe their existence to the vision of Walter Scott, who in 1872 quit his job as a pressman to begin selling food full time out of his horse-drawn wagon, which was equipped with square openings on either side and considered “America’s first ‘walk-up windows.’”