- $12 for $25 worth of food and drink
- Soups, salads burgers and sandiwches
- Comfortable, casual atmosphere
- Open 7 days a week
- Promotion Expires July 31, 2013
Hamburg’s own Hideaways Bar & Restaurant is giving customers the opportunity to partake in their food and drinks with a 52% off deal originally priced at $25, now only $12. With standout entrees like the Black & Blue Strip Steak, Brushetta Chicken Dinner, Shrimp Scampi and the Fisherman’s Platter, this is a deal worth purchasing.
Hideaways Bar & Restaurant aims to please all customers with a menu that has something to please every palate. It's safe to say that there is never a dull moment at this Hamburg hotspot, which also hosts private parties for special occasions and banquets for companies or organizations.
$12 for $25 worth of soups, salads, burgers and more
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 2 per customer. May purchase 6 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table/group per visit. Entire voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Must purchase at least 1 food item. Not valid for 25-cent wing specials or $2 taco specials. Not valid on all-you-can-eat crab special. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based upon original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that the modern restaurant originated in France in the 18th century? An owner of a restaurant, a restaurateur, is derived from the French verb restaurer, which means “to restore”, as many of the first restaurants had to be restored and completely refurbished before they could be opened for business.