- $15 for $30 worth of classic American breakfast and lunch fare
- Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $15 each; to be used on separate visits
- Made-to-order breakfast sandwiches, omelettes and pancakes
- Fresh soups, salads and paninis
- Conveniently located in Orchard Park; open 8 am - 2 pm daily
- Promotion Expires July 26, 2013
You'll find a steady supply of fresh eggs at the Two Sisters Cafe in the village of Orchard Park. You need a lot when you're omelets and eggs made to order are flying off the menu. Try the egg white omelet stuffed with tomato, spinach and Asiago, one of many combinations that make Two Sisters a breakfast-lover's hot spot. Today, you have the opportunity to save half price off your breakfast or lunch items. You’ll find a tantalizing assortment of sandwiches, burgers, salads, soups, daily specials and sweet treats like homemade cinnamon buns and four layer fresh strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting. Yum!
Located at 4211 North Buffalo Road, in the business district of Orchard Park, Two Sisters Cafe is touted as a great place for families, friends and professionals to sit down for breakfast or lunch. The folks at this restaurant and gourmet cafe say they've created a warm, inviting atmosphere where you can enjoy wonderful, high-quality food and fast, friendly service. They promise great dishes at inexpensive prices, and specialties include tasty salads and homemade soups, sandwiches and paninis.
$15 for $30 at Two Sisters Cafe
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 2 per person. May buy 6 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table/group per visit. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $15 each. Each $15 voucher must be used on a separate visit. Each $15 voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Dine-in only. Not valid on holidays or with $5 Monday Madness specials. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based upon original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Owner Diane Smith strives to make sure that every customer not only receives a delicious meal but that it is served with a smile in a warm and inviting atmosphere. For over a decade, Two Sisters has become a renowned Orchard Park eating establishment and they will continue to gladly serve the Western New York community.