- $39 for $300 worth of dental services
- Includes cleaning, exam, x-rays and teeth whitening kit
- Offer good for new patients only
- Tooth and gum health is paramount to overall health
- Valid at Hamburg and Williamsville locations only
- Promotion Expires September 24, 2013
There's nothing that gets DealChicken grinning like a bargain, so he considers this a deal worth flashing your pearly whites. This offer from Stellar Dental gives you everything you need to start working on your stellar smile for a whopping 87% off regular price. Pay just $39 for a cleaning, exam, x-rays and a whitening kit.
With three convenient locations in Williamsville, Hamburg and Tonawanda, Stellar Dental is a practice specializing in high-quality oral and dental care for adults and families. Their goal, as stated in their mission statement, is to assist every patient in achieving a lifetime of dental health. Stellar Dental even offers 24-hour emergency appointments for problems that just can't wait.
$39 for teeth cleaning, exam, x-rays and teeth whitening kit
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details.May purchase three per person and five as gifts. No cash back. One voucher per customer per visit. Entire voucher must be used in one visit. Voucher may only be redeemed for new patients of Stellar Dental and an appointment must be made in advance by calling Stellar Dental at 716-632-5555. Please alert the staff of your intent to redeem voucher at time appointment is made. Not valid on taxes or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Once you have recovered from a cold or flu, remember to replace your toothbrush. Germs known to cause colds and the flu can live on your toothbrush for a while. In order to keep from getting sick again, change your toothbrush to avoid a recurrence.