- $12 for food and beverages ($25 value)
- Enjoy burgers, wings, sandwiches, and more
- Open 7 days a week
- Promotion Expires June 14, 2013
DealChicken loves to talk about tasty wings -- as long as they aren't his. So he's flying high about a special from Jack's Place in Amherst that will save you more than 50 percent: get a $25 voucher for food and drink for only $12! Jack's Place caters to both adults and their little chicks with a quaint and cozy atmosphere and menu that features American dishes like burgers and, of course, those tasty wings. Satisfy your wallet and tweet yourself to daily food and drink specials. Hop on down to experience trivia night, catch the game on their flat-screen TVs, and even shake a tail feather or two to some live music.
Located just off I-290, Jack's Place prides itself on offering many choices to please a variety of palates. For roughly two decades, this eatery has been serving items such as appetizers, salads, finger foods, ribs, sandwiches, steaks, pasta, seafood and more. Jack's Place can also accommodate parties, including bridal showers and holiday events.
$12 for $25 worth of American fare
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase two vouchers per person and six as gifts. Must be used in one visit. No cash value. No cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
It's widely believed that the original deep-fried chicken wings were first served in the mid-1960s at a bar in Buffalo, N.Y., just south of Amherst. Previously, chicken wings were usually either discarded or used for stock.