- $15 for $30 worth of American fare
- Deal includes three $10 vouchers to be used separately
- Delicious home cooked food
- Choose from breakfast, sandwiches, burgers and more
- Promotion Expires May 27, 2013
Growing up on the farm, the DealChicken learned to appreciate good old-fashioned home cooking, especially when it came from his granny's kitchen. Now that he's flown the coop, when he wants a taste of home, he swings by Granny's Kitchen in Cheektowaga, where the staff delivers a down-home feel and food your mother would make. Just $15 gets you $30 worth of food and beverage (3 separate $10 vouchers), a 50% savings you can use toward sandwiches, burgers, breakfast favorites and other traditional American fare. Granny's promises that its food will put a smile on your family's faces!
Granny's Kitchen is located in Cheektowaga, NY. It's a family favorite and boasts some of the best traditional American fare around. The menu consists of standard American classics like burgers and breakfast favorites, and the restaurant also serves homemade soups and sandwiches daily. In addition, there are many traditional Polish dishes available at Granny's as well. Whether it's time for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner, this restaurant's motto is 'Granny's got you covered.'
$15 for $30 worth of American fare (three $10 vouchers)
- May purchase two per person and six as gifts. Receive three $10 vouchers to be used separately. One voucher per table per visit. Voucher is not valid on specials, holidays and can only be used for dine-in orders. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on total bill prior to discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that Englishman Guy Beringer coined the term "brunch" in 1895? It originally referred to an after-church meal, but this combination of "breakfast" and "lunch" is now often used in reference to any late-morning meal.