- $15 for 2-$15 vouchers to spend on food and drink ($30 total value)
- Voucher valid for dine-in orders only
- Great homemade breakfast and lunch
- Conveniently located in Orchard Park
- Promotion Expires May 13, 2013
You'll find a steady supply of fresh eggs at the Two Sisters Cafe in the village of Orchard Park. You need a lot when you're omelets and eggs made to order are flying off the menu. Try the egg white omelet stuffed with tomato, spinach and Asiago, one of many combinations that make Two Sisters a breakfast-lover's hot spot. Today, you have the opportunity to save half price off your breakfast or lunch items. You’ll find a tantalizing assortment of sandwiches, burgers, salads, soups, daily specials and sweet treats like homemade cinnamon buns and four layer fresh strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting. Yum!
Located at 4211 North Buffalo Road, in the business district of Orchard Park, Two Sisters Cafe is touted as a great place for families, friends and professionals to sit down for breakfast or lunch. The folks at this restaurant and gourmet cafe say they've created a warm, inviting atmosphere where you can enjoy wonderful, high-quality food and fast, friendly service. They promise great dishes at inexpensive prices, and specialties include tasty salads and homemade soups, sandwiches and paninis.
$15 for $30 to spend on food and drinks (2 $15 vouchers)
- Deal consists of 2 separate vouchers each worth $15 all for one low price of $15. Vouchers may only be redeemed at Two Sisters Cafe in Orchard Park and only one voucher may be redeemed per visit. Merchant will abide by the voucher laws of the state of New York. No cash or credit back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity, and gratuity should be based on total bill prior to discount. Voucher valid on dine-in orders only. Not valid on any holiday or with $5.00 Monday Madness specials. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Only one voucher may be redeemed per table or order per visit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Owner Diane Smith strives to make sure that every customer not only receives a delicious meal but that it is served with a smile in a warm and inviting atmosphere. For over a decade, Two Sisters has become a renowned Orchard Park eating establishment and they will continue to gladly serve the Western New York community.