- $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- Made from scratch specialty pizzas, wings, hoagies, subs and more
- Valid for take-out or dine-in
- Promotion Expires April 30, 2013
Today, let DealChicken answer the pesky question "what's for dinner" (or lunch) by offering you this deal for $30 worth of Grasso's Pizza food and drink at half price. Take a break from cooking and use your savings toward any item on the menu, including regular or specialty pizza, tacos, wraps, hot or cold subs, chicken fingers or grasszones. What is a grasszone? It's Grasso's special calzone—a pizza pocket stuffed with a variety of cheeses, meats and toppings.
Established in 1997, Grasso's Pizza features dough and sauces made fresh daily from old-world recipes. Located on Transit Road in Depew, the restaurant is open seven days a week.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- May purchase two per person and six as a gift. Valid for take-out or dine-in. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on delivery, tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on value before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Grasso's offers fifteen delicious specialty pizzas, including Hawaiian, stuffed hot pepper, white, meatball, spinach, broccoli, mashed potato, chicken white, chicken finger, chicken ranch, taco, chicken fajita, steak hoagie, Philly cheese steak and Buffalo chicken pizzas.