- $80 for a 60-minute relaxing massage package ($160 value)
- Includes One hour massage, acupressure, heat packs, reflexology treatment and mini back treatment
- Choose a Swedish, deep tissue or maternity massage
- Receive the highest quality care
- Reduce fatigue and stress
- Promotion Expires June 20, 2013
DealChicken knows that life moves pretty fast, and if you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, it might just pass you by. Take a day off and enjoy half off spa services including a one hour massage, acupressure, reflexology and a mini back treatment at The Massage Suite & Spa. In addition to promoting relaxation, their treatments will help improve your circulation, increase flexibility and speed up recovery of injured and fatigued muscles.
Located in Kenmore, The Massage Suite & Spa's great friendly staff is always ready to serve their customers with the best in skin, massage and day spa treatments. Nominated for best massage of Buffalo according to Artvoice 2009-2011, a visit to The Massage Suite & Spa is the perfect way to reduce stress and fatigue.
$80 for 60-minute massage package ($160 value)
- Voucher has a value of $80 and covers the value of a 60-minute massage package including a one hour massage, heat packs, reflexology, acupressure and mini back treatment at The Massage Suite and Spa.
Merchant will abide by the laws of the State of New York. No cash or credit back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity and gratuity should be based on total bill prior to discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Offer is subject to availability and an appointment must be made in advance. Please alert staff representative when making your appointment of your intent to redeem voucher. This offer is subject to a 24 hour cancellation policy.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Massage therapy is commonly used to rehabilitate injuries, prevent illness and ease stress. It has been stated that Bob Hope, who lived to be 100 years old, was a believer in the power of therapeutic massages and had one each day as part of his health and exercise regimen.