- $30 value for $15 (includes two $15 vouchers)
- Vouchers are valid for food and drinks
- Valid only on dine-in orders
- Healthy great tasting options available every day
- Promotion Expires April 19, 2013
DealChicken tries his best to choose healthy meals, but he knows it’s no fun to eat like a bird. Luckily, with this deal, you can have your healthy meal and enjoy eating it too. Score 50% off from Pomegranate and treat yourself to $30 of flavorful food for just $15 (includes two $15 vouchers). Pomegranate uses natural ingredients that pack a flavorful punch, like dried lime, rosewater, pomegranate paste, mint, turmeric and sumac. That means you don’t have to sacrifice mouthwatering flavor for healthy choices. Sample some of Pomegranate’s specialty kabobs, grilled on an open fire right in front of you, or opt for fresh salads and wraps for satisfying staples that won’t weigh you down.
Located in Williamsville, Pomegranate's specialty is light fare that fits easily (and deliciously!) into a healthy lifestyle. Their fresh beef, lamb and chicken kabobs are marinated with special house blends, and the stews simmer for hours so the flavors will be just right. In other words, the folks at Pomegranate don't cut any corners when it comes to serving up tasty meals you can feel good about.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drink (2 $15 vouchers)
- This offer consists of 2 separate vouchers each worth $15. Vouchers may only be redeemed at The Pomegranate, on Transit Road in Williamsville. Merchant will abide by all laws governing vouchers in the state of New York. No cash or credit back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity, and gratuity should be based on total bill prior to discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher is valid only on dine-in orders and only one voucher may be redeemed per table per visit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In the mood for something smooth to wash down all that flavorful Persian fare? Pomegranate is also home to the PomBerry Juicery, a gourmet café that offers everything from fresh-squeezed juice blends to ice cream smoothies alongside café classics like tea and coffee drinks.