- $10 for $20 worth of food
- Must purchase two entrees
- Valid at the Niagara Falls, Ontario location only
- Great holiday gift, or easy dinner idea when holiday leftovers just won't do
- Promotion Expires June 12, 2013
This holiday season, when you grow tired of party leftovers and you just can’t bear another bite of turkey, shake things up with a trip to the Outback. Just 10 bucks gets you $20 to spend on food orders, whether you want an Outback Special steak, sweet glazed pork tenderloin over garlic mashed potatoes, or wood-fire grilled shrimp over seasoned rice. You’re promised a beautiful location in the heart of downtown Niagara Falls, Canada: See the mist from the falls and take in the holiday light spectacular, then enjoy a great meal at the Outback Steakhouse.
The Outback Steakhouse in Niagara Falls, Canada, is only about 30 minutes northwest of downtown Buffalo. Between the falls and the food, we'd say it's well worth the short drive!
$10 for $20 worth of food and drinks
- Cannot be combined with any other offer. Does not include taxes or gratuity. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher has no cash value or cash back. Entire voucher must be used in one visit. Vouchers are non-transferable. Sale, trade or duplication of voucher is prohibited. Must purchase 2 entrees. Valid only at 5930 Victoria Ave location.
Business is located at 5930 Victoria Ave, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 37L
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
There is an old wives tale that originated in England which states that any bread baked on Christmas Eve is impervious to mold. Just don't serve bread baked on last Christmas Eve this Christmas Eve, or you may have to take a loved one to the hospital.