- One platter of authentic Italian Christmas cookies for $45 (a $90 value)
- 10 dozen cookies; choose your flavor mix
- Gluten-free options available
- Choose any of our holiday cookies and customize your own cookie platter
- Give Vinny's 72 hours to complete your order
- Please pick up your cookies by December 24, 2012 (by 4 PM)
- Promotion Expires December 20, 2012
The holidays not only bring peace...they bring parties. Whether you’re throwing your own or have been commanded to bring treats to someone else’s, sometimes there’s not enough time in the seasonal bustle to bake your own sweets. That’s why the DealChicken secured this half-off offer from Big Vinny’s Pizza's dessert-expert elves. You’ll get 120 cookies (enough to feed one Santa or a whole bunch of revelers) of various flavors, including gluten-free recipes! Your platter can be made up of any of the following types of cookies: frosted cut-outs, snow balls, rum balls, Guccidotti, butterscotch oatmeal drop, ricotta cheese cookies, Hershey kisses drops, chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, peanut butter, butter cookies and Snoopy snacks. In addition, fudge, bar cookies and cannolis are available for an additional charge. Feel free to send your cookie platters as gifts as Vinny's will gift wrap and mail your cookies for you all you have to do is order and pay shipping costs!
Big Vinny's Pizza opened this year in Buffalo's Tonawanda neighborhood to high praise, winning three awards at the Buffalo Pizza Bash.
$45 for 10 dozen Italian holiday cookies
- May purchase multiple for self and as gifts. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. Need to place order 72 hours in advanced. Must pick up cookies by 12/17/12. No cash back. No cash value. Vouchers cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The Oreo cookie, made and distributed by Nabisco, is the best selling cookie of all time. Nabisco also has the distinction of having the second best selling cookie with Chips Ahoy.