• $200 toward a complete pair of designer eyeglasses for $36
• Valid on in-stock frames only
• Not valid with any other offers or promotions
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 4, 2013
Sure, you can see clearly now, the rain has gone—but it’s difficult to have 20/20 vision without an up-to-date pair of spectacles. Grab today’s deal and see the light (and the dark, and the cloudy) at a deep discount. Buffalo’s Best Opticians is offering $200 toward a complete pair of designer eyeglasses (includes frames and lenses) for $36. Choose from hundreds of in-stock frames to find the perfect pair—even name-brand frames from Versace to Dolce & Gabanna, Ray Ban to Vera Wang are part of the deal. Blurry vision be gone, all while keeping some scratch in your pocket!
Buffalo's Best Opticians has three locations in the Buffalo area. Bring in your doctor's prescription and have new glasses crafted here, or have Buffalo's Best's optometrists give you a thorough eye exam. Most major insurance is accepted at Buffalo's Best-they've got you covered!
$36 for $200 towards designer prescription eyeglasses
- No cash or credit value. Cannot be combined with any other offers, coupons or discounts. Must be used in full. Excludes taxes and gratuity. One voucher may be redeemed by one customer only not valid for multiple purchases. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. Valid on in-stock designer frames only. We accept: Univera, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, VSP, Fidelis, All Medicaid Programs, Eyemed, Independent Health, Davis Vision.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Most historians believe that monks or craftsmen in Pisa, Italy created the first eyeglasses around 1285-1289. The magnifying lenses were set into bone, leather or metal, and were made to rest on the bridge of the nose.