• $30 value for $15 for food and drinks
• Savory Italian favorites prepared fresh
• Warm inviting atmosphere with a great staff
• Like taking a trip to Italy without leaving town
• Located in Hamburg
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 18, 2013
Unlike many of his feathered friends, DealChicken doesn't have the wingspan or the stamina required for international flight. Because he can't roam to Rome, he's got to find his Italian favorites – like chicken Parmesan sandwiches and Tuscan pasta – much closer to home, and preferably at a better bargain. Fortunately, today's deal from Romanello's South allows him – and you – to do just that. For only $15, you'll get $30 worth of food and beverage from this time-tested local favorite, which serves up both traditional Italian eats and classic American cuisine. That's 50 percent off, whether you're planning a romantic evening, a family affair or a casual dinner with friends. What's the Italian translation for "Don't mind if I do?"
Located on South Park Road in Hamburg, Romanello's South is one of two local restaurants owned and operated by the Romanello family, who claim a rich restaurant tradition nearly a century old. Today, this location is run by a third generation of Romanellos and serves traditional Italian and American classics. They boast good food, a warm atmosphere and dedicated staff, which they promise puts them a step above the rest.
$15 for $30 worth of delicious Italian cuisine
- Must purchase at least 2 entrees. Dine-in only, not valid on carry-out. Voucher is not valid at the bar. No cash or credit back. Voucher must be used in one visit. Gratuity not included and should be based on total bill prior to discount. Limit one voucher per table, per visit. Not valid on holidays. Voucher may not be combined with any other offers, coupons or discounts. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit 2 vouchers available for purchase per customer. Up to 6 vouchers may be purchased as gifts.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The Romanello family restaurant tradition dates back to 1928, when Charles Romanello and his brother-in-law opened the family's first bar and restaurant in a former dry goods store. This first incarnation was named "Roseland" after Charles' daughter. How's that for putting family first?