• $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
• 2 $15 vouchers to be used on separate visits
• Wonderful Greek food for any meal
• Must purchase at least one food item and one beverage
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 11, 2013
Sometimes you want souvlaki at 1 a.m. Or a gyro with fries. No matter your Greek-cuisine craving, Gardenview Restaurant can feed it for breakfast (served around the clock), lunch or dinner. Save on your next bill at the restaurant with today’s deal: $15 for $30 worth of food and drink. And don’t forget dessert. Gardenview’s pie case will tempt you to try a slice or even two!
Located on Union Road in West Seneca, the family-owned restaurant has served multiple generations of New Yorkers and plans to continue doing so, well into the future. They are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
$15 for $30 worth of food (2 $15 vouchers)
- Limit one voucher per table, per visit. Must purchase at least one food item. Must purchase at least one beverage. No cash back. Voucher must be used in one visit. Gratuity not included. Not valid on holidays. Voucher may not be combined with any other offers or discounts. Limit 2 vouchers available for purchase per customer. Up to 6 vouchers may be purchase as gifts. Merchant will abide by NY state gift certificate law.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
What is souvlaki you wonder? A Greek dish featuring pieces of meat grilled on a skewer and one of Gardenview Restaurant’s specialties.