• $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
• Value provided as 2 $15 vouchers
• Sushi and the hibachi experience in one location
• Must purchase at least one dinner item to redeem voucher
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 20, 2012
Diners at Tao Sushi & Grill Japanese Steakhouse get good food and a fun time. Chefs prepare tasty steak, chicken and seafood dishes in front of you, hibachi style, with award-winning sushi creations arriving at the table, all made to order. Experience Tao for yourself with today’s deal: $15 for $30 worth of food and drink. This deal proves perfect for a special occasion, from date night to birthday dinners.
Opened in 2010 in Orchard Park, Tao uses only the highest-quality ingredients, both from around the world and locally sourced. The restaurant offers party packages and full-service catering as well.
$15 for $30 worth of food (2 $15 vouchers)
- One purchase includes two $15 vouchers. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Must be used in full. Excludes taxes and gratuity. One per table, per visit. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. Must purchase at least one dinner item.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Dating back to 2nd century A.D., sushi was a primitive form of preserving fish that was used by the Chinese.