• A $12 tasting, including a glass and four samples of wine (a $25 value)
• Also includes an ice wine tasting and bonus discount on a bottle purchase
• Deal is for two people
• Niagara Landing Wine Cellars are located in Lockport
• PROMOTION EXPIRES November 14, 2012
Got a taste for the fruit of the vine? Head to Niagara Landing Wine Cellars for a special wine tasting package brought to you by our grape-loving DealChicken. You and a friend will taste four of the winery’s unique wines, created from both locally grown and European varietals. You’ll relax on the grounds of the winery’s old vineyards, cared for by three generations of viniculturists. You’ll also be treated to an ice wine tasting and a bonus 50% discount on a bottle of your favorite vino!
Niagara Landing Wine Cellars opened in 1998 as the first winery in Niagara County, helping start what is now the popular Niagara Wine Trail.
$12 for 4 samples of wine, an ice wine tasting, wine glass and 50% off a bottle purchase (2 People)
- Valid for two people. May purchase one for self and one as a gift. 50% off discount is not valid on ice wine. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Several late-season grape varieties like Vidal Blanc and Cabernet Franc—usually harvested in late October—are left on the vine in Southern Ontario and Western New York to produce icewine.