• One night in a deluxe room at Baymont Inn & Suites
• Breakfast for two included
• Two rounds of golf at Willodell Golf Club of Niagara
• Package is only $159 (a $389.95 value)
• Includes $10 gift card to Outback Steakhouse, $50 gift card to Dave & Busters, passes for 2 to Niagara-on-the-lake Winery’s tasting and 2-for-1 passes to Bird Kingdom Attraction
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 30, 2012
Escape to greener links for less with this offer from Baymont Inn and Suites in Niagara Falls. Stay for one night and get two rounds of golf at Willodell Golf Course. Willodell’s 180 acres features a par three course that’s both amenable to beginners and a challenge for vets. Relax after your games with a $10 gift card to Outback Steakhouse, a $50 gift card to Dave & Busters, passes for two to Niagara-on-the-lake Winery’s tasting and two-for-one passes to Bird Kingdom Attraction.
Baymont Inn and Suites in Niagara Falls is only a quick stroll away from the falls themselves and a host of other attractions, including parks, casinos, Marineland Canada and Skylon Tower.
$159 a one-night getaway & golf package in Niagara Falls
- Book your golf trip through September 30, 2012. Available for Reservations Sunday through Friday. Not valid on holidays and these dates: June 29, 2012; Sept. 2, 2012; Aug. 5, 2012 and Oct. 7, 2012. Must make reservations in advance. Reservations subject to availability. Taxes not included and due upon arrival. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Cannot combine with other coupons, offers or promotions. Not valid for Florida residents.
Willowdell golf club of Niagara
10325 Willodell Road
Niagara Falls, Ontario, L0S 1K0
Baymont Inn And Suites By the Falls - Niagara Falls Hotel
5234 Ferry Street
Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 1R5
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The first person to go over Niagara Falls in a barrel was Annie Taylor, a 63-year-old dance teacher from Michigan. The barrel was made of oak and iron and included a mattress and heart-shaped pillow.