- $15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
- Receive two $15 vouchers
- Pasta dishes feature homemade sauce and garlic knots
- Daily lunch and dinner specials
- Valid on alcoholic beverages
- Promotion Expires April 6, 2013
The DealChicken is hungry. And when the DealChicken is hungry, he doesn't go hunting and pecking for snacks. He has a proper sit-down, table-groaning, coop-straining meal — for 50% off, of course. For only $15, get $30 worth of authentic Italian dishes and local favorites from Brothers 2 Restaurant. The eatery’s homemade tomato sauce is something to crow about — get your fill of it Monday nights with all-you-can-eat spaghetti and meatballs. Or sink your beak into chicken Parmesan, linguini with clam sauce, or rigatoni al forno. There are plenty of American dishes as well, from Philly cheesesteak sandwiches to Fisherman’s Platters, loaded with shrimp, scallops and a fish filet. It’s all half-off and more-than-100-percent filling.
Brothers 2 opened in 1970 and has been making good on the motto 'Good food is for everyone' for more than 40 years now. The restaurant is open seven days a week for dinner and serves lunch every day but Monday. The tavern kitchen stays open extra late for night owls.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drinks (two $15 vouchers)
- May purchase multiple vouchers. Purchaser will receive two $15 vouchers. No cash back. One voucher per table, per visit. Voucher is valid for food and drink, including alcohol. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Brothers 2 owner Domenic Fata opened the restaurant 15 years after settling here from Italy. The Italian immigrant’s operation started as a bare-bones pizzeria and has grown into a full-service family restaurant with banquet facilities for 300 guests and a complete catering kitchen.