- $15 for $30 worth of food and drinks (three $10 vouchers)
- Not valid on alcoholic beverages
- Press and Sun-Bulletin 2011 Reader's Choice Award: best sports bars in Binghamton
- Wings, pizza, wraps and more classic sports bar fare
- Comedy, trivia and live music nights weekly
- Promotion Expires April 28, 2013
The big game is going into extra innings again, and the beer’s gone. So are the potato chips. Stomachs are growling and the roosters are getting restless. What do you do? Head to Kelly’s Sports Bar, where you can get $30 of tasty bar fare and non-alcoholic drinks for only $15. The kitchen is open until 11:00 p.m. on weeknights and 1:00 a.m. on weekends, so no matter how late the sports action goes, you can get a pizza to go with it. Or a build-your-own wrap. Or a spiedie platter. Celebrate your team’s victory, or console a loss, with the bar’s popular deep-fried cheesecake (with chocolate or strawberry dipping sauce)! It’s all eggcellently half-off
Kelly's Sports Bar's motto is 'Where great food, cold drinks, fun times and sports all come together.' Voters in the 2011 Press and Sun-Bulletin Reader's Choice Awards seem to agree: They named the restaurant one of the best sports bars in Binghamton. The venue keeps its patrons coming back with live entertainment nights and happy hour prices from open to close every Monday.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drinks (three $10 vouchers)
- May purchase four vouchers per person. Purchaser will receive three $10 vouchers. Dine-in only. Limit one voucher per table, per visit. Not valid on alcohol. No cash back. No cash value. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Kelly’s Sports Bar opened in Endicott on January 1, 1965 after its owner, 21-year-old Richard “Dick” Kelly, became the youngest recipient of a liquor license in Broome County history. If the bar itself participated in its own birthday wing special, it could order 47 wings for only $.25 each on the first of the coming year. Hope everybody is hungry!