- $15 for $30 worth of Asian cuisine
- Receive three $10 vouchers
- Chinese, Japanese and Thai dishes
- Home of fresh sushi
- Extensive menu featuring only fresh ingredients and each item is made to order
- Promotion Expires April 18, 2013
While he fancies himself a far East foodie, DealChicken often has trouble deciding on just one type of regional fare. Presenting their version of fusion cuisine, Made In Asia serves a variety of authentic Chinese, Japanese and Thai dishes. Whether stopping in for lunch or dinner, choose among such traditional specialties as miso soup, shrimp teriyaki and freshly made sushi, all while doubling your money for just $15.
Located in Endicott, Made in Asia is celebrating its Grand Opening. With a menu that features a range of delicious Asian cuisine made to order using nothing but the freshest ingredients. Welcoming anyone in the mood for exotic flavors, they take pride in treating diners to wonderful service. For those hungry folks on the go, they also offer a full takeout menu.
$15 for $30 worth of food & drinks (three $10 vouchers)
- May purchase multiple vouchers. Purchaser will receive three $10 vouchers. Voucher valid on food & drinks. Valid for dine-in orders only. Not valid on drinks only. No cash back. One per visit, per table, per party. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Asia is the world's largest and most populated continent. Asia has 48 countries and is home to more than 4.3 billion people, which is around 60% off the world's population.