- $12.50 for $25 worth of café fare
- Receive two $12.50 vouchers
- Sandwiches, salads and other breakfast and lunch favorites
- Call ahead to hear weekly specials
- Supports a Catholic Charities program
- Promotion Expires April 3, 2013
Who says dinner always has to steal the show? At Portfolios Café, it's breakfast and lunch that take center stage, along with the local artwork that establishes the ambiance of this one-of-a-kind restaurant/gallery. With today's deal, you can come 'round in the a.m. and enjoy a $3.99 Portfolios' breakfast special, and then swing by over the noon hour for second serving of savings. Yummy lunch items include signature sandwiches like the EJ Club — a triple Decker piled with ham, turkey breast, Wisconsin cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes and mayo on toasted wheat bread — as well as salads, box lunches and vegetarian options. Check out the handmade Broccoli Normandy soup and the homemade Spiedies.
Portfolio's Cafe is a best kept secret, conveniently located along Washington Street in downtown Binghamton, where they serve a varied menu of very reasonably priced breakfast and lunch options. They're open Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. They host special events on weekends and also offer catering services.
$12.50 for $25 worth of cafe fare (two $12.50 vouchers)
- May purchase multiple vouchers. Customer will receive two $12.50 vouchers. Each voucher must be used in one visit. One voucher per table. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Eggs contain all the essential proteins, minerals and vitamins, except Vitamin C. But egg yolks are one of few foods that naturally contains Vitamin D.