- $10 buys two ready-to-use scone mix kits ($20 value)
- Same recipe as used in the store
- Makes 12 scones per box
- Bakery open Tuesday – Saturday; Cafe open Monday – Saturday
- Promotion Expires June 18, 2013
Mmmm … DealChicken can't get enough of the scrumptious, homemade scones from Baked Euphoria. And now he can make them at home! The bakery's owner, Bonni Phelps, has packaged her scone recipe as a mix, and she's offering you two for the price of one. Baked Euphoria's "Scrumptious Scone Mix" contains all the same quality ingredients used in the scones you'll find in the bakery. With just a few steps, you can turn the "Scrumptious Scone Mix" into a sweet or savory breakfast treat your family will love! Whether you share DealChicken's passion for scones or you'd like to try this mouthwatering pastry, you need this deal.
Baked Euphoria uses only the best ingredients to create heavenly fresh pastries and special cakes to make every day a special one. Come experience the euphoria for yourself, on Watson Boulevard in Endwell, or at the new Baked Euphoria Cafe, on Washington Avenue in Endicott.
$10 for 2 homemade scone mix kits
- May purchase one voucher and one as a gift. Scone mix can be picked up at both locations(Washington Ave and Watson Blvd). Scone mix makes 12 per box. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Scotland is the birthplace of the scone. The scone was made to be a single serving of cake, or quick bread, as it was called in Scotland.