• $10 buys four $5 vouchers ($20 total value)
• Lunch is served Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• A delightful and delicious way to destress this holiday season
• Reservations suggested but not required
• Gluten free lunches available
• Plenty of free parking
• PROMOTION EXPIRES June 3, 2013
Today DealChicken wants you to take a few minutes out of your crazy holiday schedule to smell the roses… or at least enjoy a stress-free lunch at The Rose Garden Tea Room. Enjoy salads, sandwiches and other classic tea room fare surrounded by elegant lace and beautiful flowers that soothe the senses. Warm up with a cup of fresh, organic tea or a mug of hot chocolate or cider. Today it's all half price with a deal to soothe mind, body and wallet during this most magical time of the year.
The Rose Garden Tea Room is a little Victorian oasis right here on Endicott's Main Street. In addition to daily lunches, this cozy restaurant holds monthly Victorian Teas and is happy to host your special event or children's tea party. It even has a gift shop, selling a variety of loose leaf organic teas and tea accessories. Pick up holiday gifts for the tea lover in your life!
$10 for $20 worth of delicious lunch (four $5 Vouchers)
- May purchase multiple vouchers. Purchase includes 4 separate vouchers worth $5 each. Each voucher must be used in a separate visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per table.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
1.42 million pounds of tea are consumed per day in the United States, and 5 out of 6 North Americans drink tea. Next to water, it is the most popular beverage in the world.