• $10 for unlimited yoga classes for 5 consecutive days ($65 value)
• 30 student per class maximum; come early to ensure a spot
• Must present voucher upon visit
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 13, 2013
Yoga is great for an all-over workout, clearing the mind and calming the soul. Hot yoga is good for all of these things as well but allows the body to rid itself of buckets upon buckets of impurities—all through your pores. Engage your mind, body and soul with today’s deal: get five days of unlimited classes at Evolve Hot Yoga for $10. The yoga room is heated to a toasty temperature, which allows your muscles to relax and go deeper into the poses, making for a more flexible and strengthened you. Not a fan of sweating it out? Evolve also offers non-heated yoga. Go as little or as much as you like for five days, and see why hot yoga has such a loyal following!
Come experience the roots and evolution of hot yoga in Binghamton. Matthew LaBarre, RYT, IYT was the first to bring hot yoga to the area in 2007. Yoga is ultimately a journey focused on finding YOUR true self. Now you can surround yourself with others who share a passion for authentic yoga. In a league by itself, Evolve Hot Yoga is where you take your yoga experience to the next level. Accessible to everyone although considered by many to be the most challenging yet enjoyable workout in the Southern Tier. Often imitated but never duplicated. Different. Uplifting. Original. Better. Evolved!
$10 for 5 consecutive days of unlimited yoga classes
- May purchase two vouchers per person and one as a gift. One voucher per person. Must present voucher upon visit. Class spots are offered on a first come first serve basis. 30 student per class maximum. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Yoga is a word that originates from ancient Sanskrit. The root of the word “yoga” is “yuj”, which means to join or yoke together.